I love doing this sort of thing, but I am horrible at keeping up with it!
Here is July 1st through the 13:
{July 1st}
Self-portrait
Kind of self-explanatory
{July 2nd}
Busy
Laundry waiting to be put away after camp!!
{July 3rd}
best part of your day
Getting to put my feet up and of course, wear my leg warmers {even if it is 90+ outside}
{July 4th}
fun
FIREWORKS!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!
{July 5th}
on the floor
Audrey
{July 6th}
chair
Only chair in my range: a waiting room.
{July 7th}
garden
I failed that day...miserably.
{July 8th}
lunch
I ate it before I got a shot of it...oops.
{July 9th}
big
I cannot believe my littles are not so little anymore.
{July 10}
favorite color
3 of my favorite colors in one outfit YAY!
Navy, Teal and pink {not necessarily in that order, either}
{July 11}
letter
a beloved letter from my beloved when he was overseas. Nothing too personal in the letter, of course!
{July 12}
texture
My new linen art work in my living room!
{July 13}
open
CFA was open yesterday :)
That's all I have. Hopefully I can atleast post the picture of the day everyday!











1 comment:
Hey at least you got most days :-) love keeping up with you this way, pictures are the best right? tell me it's true since i cant think of anything to say right now . . .
Post a Comment