Friday, July 13, 2012

Today!

I don't have much to say.







Did anyone actually believe that!?
ha!
I have so much to say....nah.  Let me sum up.

Life has been crazy busy.  I barely have time for Twitter, let alone Facebook or blogger.
But, I won't bore you with all the details and just let you know that I have missed blogging.
We are just going to skip all that "let me catch you up, stuff" and pretend I have been blogging all along.  Okay!?  Great! 

Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A!  We always have a great time at our local one here in Kinston.  {it may or may not have anything to with Jackie having been an employee...I am not biased or anything....hehe}
So, in case you don't know the deal:  You dress up like a cow, you get free food.

Simple. Fun. and Hilarious, too.

Last year, this was us :




Yes.  My husband is wearing Cow Print chaps.  Yes, I was slightly embarrased.  Thanks for asking.

Luckily, the dresses still fit the girls {pillowcase dresses are awesome, y'all.} So, all I needed to do this year was iron them.  SWEET!


This year, so far, I just have a picture of my girls.  But, of course, we are going back tonight.  So I can get a good family picture and add it later.

Y'all slap some cow spots on your clothes and go get free chicken!!!

YUM!
 

No comments: