Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest

Anyone else love Pinterest?! 

I LLOOOVE it.  Duh, right!?

I had been on a Pinterest hiatus for a while. 
Just hadn't had the time to devote to it.
And, we all know, you HAVE to devote pretty much your entire day to it. If you aren't careful. Like me.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I have done such....I plead the 5th.

Anywho.  I have been trying to follow through on the things I have been pinning.
Instead of just pinning and forgetting about it. 
Here are a few of the things I have pinned and actually done: {p.s. these are pictures straight from pinterest and blogs.  they are not my personal photos. trying to give credit where credit is due.}  Click on the photo and it should take you to the corresponding blog. :)



Mine turned out beautifully.  I LOVE them, and cannot wait to do more!



Our Pastor and his wife have been faithful servants for Christ at our church for 25 years this past Febraury.  We decorated the fellowship hall with these pretty centerpieces!  {Y'all should know, I have a spray-paint addiction...}



Charlotte and I made this for her Preschool teacher!  It is a cute and easy project your kids can get involved in making, as well!  I will be doing this one again!




This was one of the first hairstyles I tried from her blog.
Let me tell you..I LOVE this lady's blog and her hair tutorials.
What's even better is that she is from NC! 
{I have tried many more of these...but..I will save you from having to look through them on my blog, when you can just look for yourself on hers! } Besides..that means I do less work :)

One more pinterest picture and I will be done.  I have done a lot more than I thought I had...and I even left off a bunch that I have done for your sake!


I haven't "completed" this project yet...I still have to paint the dresser, and get another rod for the inside. {I have a shower rod, it is JUST too long.} But, it works for now. Boy did I enjoy/hate demo-ing that dresser!  
Natalie and I have something else in common {other than a need for storage for girly things}
husbands that roll their eyes when we talk about this project.
Seriously, Jackie tried so many times to talk me out of doing this today... PRAISE the LORD, he didn't, and IT WORKED!! 
One thing that IS different is that my dresser seemed taller than the one pictured above, so I left the bottom drawer intact. The dresses graze the top of the drawer, but do not get in the way.So, now there is a place to put all the tutus, gloves, leotards and misc. tulle that was falling exploding out a basket. 
VOILA!  It is exactly perfect! 


Hopefully I can get myself motivated to take pictures of my finished projects! 

Have a Blessed weekend, y'all!

No comments: