Then shortly after, Charlotte joined her in dreamland.
All was well.
30 minutes later, I put Sadie, who was sound asleep, in her crib.
All was well.
Then, I unintentionally took a nap in the recliner.
I woke up to Charlotte coming into the living room.
In my half-awake state, I kind of remember her saying something about "someone did something in my room"
The TV was on, she watching cartoons, so I fell back to sleep.
I awoke 5 minutes later to Audrey running down the hallway.
That's when I figured I better get up. I heard Sadie in her crib.
When I walked into their room....
There it was.
On the carpet.
A little pile of poop and a puddle of pee right beside it.
SERIOUSLY?!
I
Charlotte said Audrey did it.
Even Audrey took credit for the incident.
Here are the facts: Audrey was wearing a pull-up.
Audrey cannot pull her pull-up up. Or down.
Audrey was asleep first and woke up last.
She did not have poop on her pull-up.
Skidmarks...clumps...NOTHING.
Charlotte DID!
Here's what I believe happened:
Charlotte did it.
And somehow convinced Audrey that she did it.
Even now, when I ask ramdomly, "who pooped on the carpet?" Audrey will say she did.
Am I crazy!?
It IS a possibility, no!?
No comments:
Post a Comment