SPRAY PAINTING!
It is the best tool for decorating, and in my case : redecorating.
A few months ago, 2 statues were in the "donate box".
But, I got it in my head that I would maybe still like them if they just looked different. If I didn't, I wouldn't be out but 3 bucks, and they would still be in the donate box.
I loaded up my entourage {never leave home without 'em}
and bought a can of spray paint.
The one on the left is the original color....the one on the right is the new and improved Grecian Goddess. heh!
I love them much more now. They love me more, too! I saved them from junk pile.
I also rejuvenated another piece I had.
I don't have a before picture. {It was a bronze-y color} Now it is a pristine white.
All that is left to do is spray a gloss sealant over it so it will be shiny.
I like shiny
.
Some other things I have spray painted : a candlestick and frame for my bathroom.
Can you say Hot pink and zebra print?
Yes PLEASE!!!
But, today I did my most favorite spray painted project.
I had these two lamps in my living room for the past few years. You can see the before pictures here.
They will be relocated in their newly pink splendor, in the playroom/craft room!! I cannot wait to get it all set up!
I think it looks AWESOME.....

Unfortunately though, I ran out of pink paint halfway through the other lamp.
Wal-Mart was also out of it.
Lowe's doesn't even carry that color spray paint.
To say I was peeved would be an understatment.
Hopefully they will restock SOON!
I hope y'all are having a productive start to your week!!!
On another note, little Miss Sadie has been VERY productive this last week! She has been trying to crawl for a little over a month now, but now she has really started moving!! She is growing WAY too fast!
Someone PLEASE make it stop!



No comments:
Post a Comment