Thursday, May 12, 2011

Long Time...no see!

Boy, have I missed blogging!!

Yesterday was a HORRIBLE day {with the exception of church last night}.
I wrote a HUGE long post....with every intention of posting.
Today, I feel much better.  I guess just getting everything out and into words and not just thoughts, helped immensely!

So, I am just going to let that one sit in my drafts folder for now!  I feel a ton lighter.
Just to curb your curiosity, I will summarize.
* Being a mother of 3 young children is impossible hard.
* I have a 4 going on 14 year old.  Eye rolling included.
* Rental Vans don't last forever.
* I.am.losing.my.mind.

That about sums it up.
I am going to try and blog more frequently. I know, I know, we have ALL heard that before. 
But since yesterdays "fake blogging" proves, I need an outlet.
Even though most of it will and does revolve my kids, it still lets me vent or even think about other things or helps to find the humor in parenting.  In the day-to-day it is very difficult to find the humor in anything.

I just have to remember this little saying : "the days are LOOONG, but the years are short."

Maybe this will be a new beginning for me and my not so little family from here on out.

I pray that it will be!

And, just because a post without pictures is like a person without a face :  Our Easter family shot..


We worked very hard to get this picture...tantrums and whining. The girls were pretty bad, too. Hehe!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I don't know how you do it!! Mine are 19 months apart and it is soooooooo hard! My hat goes off to you! Stay strong. We just have to remind ourselves how fast they grow.