
Today is my first Misc. Monday!
And, surprisingly, I find myself with not that much to say! HA!
1. VBS starts this week at our church. So excited! It is always a good time watching the kids excited to learn about the Lord and play the different games.
2. We are almost done with our countdown to our trip to Michigan. I cannot wait to go. I seriously love and miss those people up there {please do not tell my "southern family" that I LOVE the yankees in my life!! }
3. Charlotte has been sick. We thought she was better yesterday, so we took her to the evening service at church. She SEEMS to be okay today. But, only time will tell if she is really better or not.
4. Still struggling to come up with a couple of good names for the new baby. It is sooo frustrating to be so picky!
5. Tomorrow we are skipping our usual routine {story time; splash park} to go see the free movie in Greenville. The Wizard Of Oz. How freakin' awesome is that!? Seeing that on the big screen is going to be just fabulous. I think I am more excited than Charlotte!!
I think that is enough randomness. Sorry that it wasn't more interesting, I am running low on just about everything these days!
1 comment:
Yay for trips! I hope yours is so great!
And going to that movie sounds awesome!! I would love to go!
Post a Comment