Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Marbles Museum

About 2 months ago, we went to Greensboro for a friend's wedding.
We had the opportunity and time to visit a museum for the kids on the way there.

Marbles is a wonderful place, and if you are ever in Raleigh, I recommend a little visit!

Here are some shots and even a video of our time there. I felt almost guilty for taking lots of pictures, instead of playing with the girls, so I gave up towards the end, so we could all have fun.

There are also a lot more pictures of Audrey than Charlotte, she was too excited to stand still long enough.  Audrey was just not as fast as Charlotte!!


                                                                Audrey fishing with Daddy..


Playing Paramedic:


No worries y'all! The Dr. is IN!!:


TOOT! TOOT!


Gathering eggs:


Somehow she got stage fright, with no audience.


Cashier Charlotte:



Cashier Daddy:


Tending the garden:


Under The Sea:


AHOY Mateys!


Veer Left! LEFT!


Daddy and Charlotte on the Pirate's Ship:


Making a left turn on the city bus:


These videos of Audrey dancing just cracked us up! She has some "Thriller" moves mixed with some "Babaloo!".
She is hysterical.




No comments: