We are on "vacation" in Michigan with Jackie's family!
I absolutely love coming to visit. He has such a HUGE family and I adore them. They have always been so welcoming to me, from the very beginning.
{This was the family shot from Christmas. The last family picture with Dan.
All the Elwart sons with their wives and kids, Sher and Joy}
Since we have been here, we have been to get my hair done, a little fair, gone shopping, a triple birthday party, church, swimming, go carting, and of course, Red Robin. HA! I just love their burgers and fries.
What is left, you may ask?! Well, tomorrow we are heading over to Jackie's grandmother's. Wednesday is our 6 YEAR anniversary!! So Jackie is taking me out somewhere, I have no idea where we are going and what we are going to do. But, I am excited about it. I cannot believe we have been married for 6 years already! Oh, and the girls are going to be staying back with their Aunts Sher and Joy! {DATE NIGHT! WAHOO!} I think this will actually be the first time we have left them both to just have an evening to ourselves. It is overdue. WAY overdue.
As of right now Thursday is open for REST! Then, Friday we are going to the Toledo Zoo with a whole slew of people {mostly Elwarts}.
THEN, on Saturday Jackie is going fishing with his Uncle Hank and cousin Travis. We will meet them at his house afterwards for lunch with his Aunt Lorraine and the rest of their family. Hopefully the girls will get in some horse riding! I really hope Charlotte will go for it! I don't want her to be afraid of getting on a horse
Sunday we are getting up and going to church with Sher and Joy, then its off to Kentucky! We are stopping there to visit the Creation Museum. I am so excited to go visit. We have been wanting to go since we heard about it. After we go on Monday, we will say goodbye to Sher and Joy and they will drive back to Michigan and we will drive back to North Carolina.
But, we still have plenty of days left here, so I am not even going to think about going back just yet.
Have I said how much I love being here, yet!? Because I do. I love it. I would move here if I could. Probably. Maybe. It probably won't ever happen, but whatever. I don't think I could ever leave my family behind.

No comments:
Post a Comment