Anywho. Audrey, this month, you are crawling EVERYWHERE! I cannot keep you in one place anymore.
You are also sleeping through the night, still. Praise be to God!
You wake up in the morning between 6 and 7 smiling and sitting on your knees holding on to the bars of your crib like a little jailbird! You nap twice a day, and you are always smiling and laughing when you wake up! :)
Your big sister adores you. And when you are in the walker, you follow Charlotte around wherever she goes! As soon as you see her walk into the playroom, you take off after her. You will be walking in no time, I am sure!
You pulled yourself up to your feet a couple of times, already! You are growing up way too fast!! I want to pull you down everytime, to keep you a baby! But, you have to grow up!
Audrey, you are my sweet little angel!
We love you, and couldn't imagine our lives without you, baby girl!
We cannot wait to see you grow up and see what the Lord has planned for your life! Happy 7 Months, Audrey Baby!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve
Saturday, September 12, 2009
7 months old!!!
My sweet baby girl is growing up so fast! It feels like just yesterday she was born. And soon we will be having her 1st Birthday party! (Which I have already begun planning, by the way!) I actually started planning it MONTHS ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment