I am not "the perfect little housewife." I don't do the dusting in pearls and pumps. (Oh how I WISH I did, though). I do clean. I actually love to vacuum. Yes, I said it. I.LOVE.IT. But, my house gets cluttered, and fast. It's my house's super power. Just like letting the dishes pile up in the sink and over flow to my counters is MY super power. (I REALLY hate having been without a dishwasher for the past 2 years!)
But, I love having company! I love having people over to our house. Just not when it looks like it does everyday. So, my house gets uncluttered (atleast where people can see...ex: papers get put away that usually are piled on the end tables; and the dishes get washed. I get dressed and do SOMETHING with my hair. I get my girls out of their stained, mismatched outfits and slap a bow in Charlotte's hair. It's not Donna Reid. But, it ain't Roseanne, either. So, I, for two reasons, love company. For the people themselves, and for the company cleaning! Even if they don't show up. Atleast my house is clean!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve
1 comment:
Hello - what a lovely post ! Your site is really interesting to. Thank you for sharing it, best wishes and.... lovely to meet you !
Post a Comment