Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cousins

Thursday night my sister asked us to babysit, Levi! She went to skate with the Roller Girls in town. Lisa would love to join the Roller Derby, so she wanted to check it out.
Levi was such a good baby! Charlotte told us that HE loved her. And, that he was laughing at her. She is really good around other babies! I tried to get a good picture of all three of them, but trying to get a 2 1/2 year old, a 7 month old and a 4 month old to cooperate at the sametime is nothing short of a miracle. We did NOT receive one for this picture! But when I went to take pictures of Levi and Audrey in the pack-n-play, they were in awe of each other!! It was so sweet! I cannot wait to have them all grow up together! Hopefully they will have great relationships with each other!! But, until then, I can't wait to babysit him again!! I just love my little Levi!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve

No comments: