Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Come on, ride the train. The choo-choo train!
Charlotte loves this train. Whenever I mention "PARK" she starts talking about the train, and wants to go. Who could blame her, really. Who doesn't love a little train, on a little track that goes around in a BIG circle and through a "cave"!?! It really is pretty neat. And I am so proud of my hometown for coming up with such a wonderful idea. "KINSTON : We're On Our Way!" Why, yes. Yes, you are. And, it's about time!
This morning we went to Storytime and then went to ride the train. We were late getting to the library, but we only missed the opening song: The Hokey Pokey. Unfortunately for Charlotte though, because she adores that song and dance!! Audrey was there, too of course, in the HOTSLING, no less!! Man! I love that thing!
And, I have yet to get a picture of me using it. I.am.fired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a train at your park?! Jealous! Our storytime story teller is on vacation through the month of August so we haven't been to the library in a while! Anxious to get back in the swing of things.
I hope you get your internet back soon. Ours was out because our "late" dog chewed through the modem wires...it took me a few weeks to get around to it, but I finally pulled some Macgyver moves and it works like a charm now. :)
Post a Comment