Colossians 2:3 says:
You should check this site out!! they have THE CUTEST swimsuits!! Ones like this:

I want this one for Charlotte when she gets older! They only have this one in sizes 5 and 6. But they have many styles and sizes!!! All of them are adorable.
****************************************************************************
Audrey is trying her best to roll over!
I think she may do it this week!! ACK! She is growing up sooo fast!
It seems like a lot faster than Charlotte!
Even though Audrey has been hitting her milestones about the same as Charlotte.
But, it seemed like it took forever to get to Charlotte's first birthday {looking back it flew by....going through it feels totally different}.
Not with Audrey, though. it is flying by..and it feels like it!!!
While we are talking of growing up toooooo fast; Charlotte is pretty much out of the nursery! She is only in there Sunday evenings. She is in a Sunday Scool class, then she goes to Children's Church. On Wednesdays they had a Master Club class, but that ended 2 Wednesday's ago. Here is a picture of Charlotte and her friends getting their certificates for that class!
Whoa... my kid is old enough for this?! Where did the time go? This time next year, well February next year, she will be completely out of the nursery!! Anyone have any radical ideas for freezing time? Leave 'em in the comments, okay???
*****************************************************************************
And to conclude this neverending post:
I am officially a baby-wearer!!!!!
My sister sent me a picture of her wearing Levi.
She also told me that she bought me some fabric for me to wear Audrey!!!
Can I get an AMEN?
Audrey has outgrown a sling I got from a friend of mine.
It worked OH SO well while she was TEENY TINY!!
{it says it will carry a baby up to 20 pounds...
but it was NOT fun putting her in it, and carrying it around.}
Maybe she IS 20 pounds! hahaha. Not quite.
She is getting chunky, though.
Oh, I digress......I wore her out for a walk yesterday with Jackie and Charlotte,
and I think I am going to attempt it again tomorrow for another walk,
and maybe out in town.
We will see!!
I AM SO EXCITED!
Thanks Lisa!!!
I was looking for another sling or something, so this saves me TIME AND MONEY.
Both of which I don't have any to spare!
****************************************************************************
Now I need to get off the computer and get some more food in MY BELLY!
I am starving still.
PLUS I need to get ready to head back to church for choir practice!!
See ya tomorrow...I may or may not have any NOT ME's.
We shall see!
4 comments:
Great Bible verses. I really like your girl's names... so classy.
LOVE the bathing suit. I'm about to go look at the site now.
I can't wait to see you wearing Audrey! I love it. You should see me at the pool slinging Em. So fun! I feel like Mckmama when I wear her! haha!
What, no babywearing picture?
Longest blog ever Award! And I agree with Lisa...need to see the sling in action.
Post a Comment