
This week at Kelly's Korner, she asks that we show off our children's rooms!
I have been waiting for this one. Mainly because I haven't showed off the nursery yet on the blog.
That may or may not have anything to do with the fact that I hadn't finished it until recently! haha
Well, here is it...without further a do:
Charlotte and Audrey's room!!!
From the door:
Audrey's side of the room:
This crib was a light wood. But, I really wanted everything to match better this time around!
So, I painted it white. I LOOOOVE it!

This crib was a light wood. But, I really wanted everything to match better this time around!
So, I painted it white. I LOOOOVE it!
Audrey's crib:
My mom bought this bedding for me
It was $27.00 at Target!!
Can you believe it!!!!?
Painting by Jewel:
And you can have a personalized piece as well!!
If you are interested in personalized art for your nursery..or ANYWHERE in your home, just let me know in a comment!
The glider I got when I was pregnant with Charlotte:
{That is a sit-n-spin under Audrey's crib!! haha}
The pillow was also bought from Target for 3 bucks! WOO-HOO!
Charlotte's side of the room:
She got the bedding for her 2nd birthday {from my mom, too!}
It is of course, Disney Princess!!
Painting by Jewel:
Ribbon holder I made with some left over ribbon and star peg:
Closet door to the left and door to the hallway on the right:
The picture frames I painted white {they were the same colors that are on the walls.
In our last two places of residence, we couldn't paint, so everything that we put up was painted the colors in the decor. Pink, green and yellow.}
I replaced the white ribbon that holds them together with left over yellow polka dot ribbon.
On top is a picture of Charlotte. Hopefully soon I will get a picture of Audrey in the bottom square.
On the closet door, we screwed a coat hanger that I had painted the same colors to match Charlotte's original nursery!
I am going to use it to hang out their outfits for the next day.
These dressers are OLD. They were my sister's.
She used them until she moved in with her dad at 16.
Then, I took over her old room and her old furniture!
Jackie and I used them when we first got married, too.
Then, when I got pregnant with Charlotte, we painted the long one white with the drawers in alternating pink and green. Topped off with a yellow trim.
The tall dresser was still ours until we moved here last summer. So, the handles have not been changed out yet.
That's pretty much the only thing left to do in the nursery!!! YAY!
The shelves were also in Charlotte's original nursery. But, like everything ELSE, we painted them. The big white part WAS pink. But since we moved here and could paint the walls, I painted them back to white!
The Piggy Bank was a Dollar Tree find.
I need to go back and get one for Audrey.
The picture frame and book were gifts from my dad and his girlfriend,
when I was pregnant with Charlotte.
I believe the vases were also from them, too.
I am not set on what is placed on the shelves, but it works for now!
The rocking horse was, I think, was from Charlotte's first Christmas, from my dad and his girlfriend, as well. The yellow rugs I have in the room are from Wal-Mart!
They are BATH MATS!!!
This one was 9 dollars, I think.
This one was 5 dollars!
I fell in love with this chandelier when I was looking for a light for Charlotte's nursery.
No joke, we found it at Lowe's on sale for 10 bucks.
Man. I love shopping!
This picture really doesn't do it justice. It is soo cute!
Well, I think that about covers the nursery! I am very happy with how it all turned out! It is quite possibly the best room in the whole house!
19 comments:
Fabulous walls! Lucky little girls to have a talented mommy!
cute :) the shelves look good. Love the free advertising by the way ;)
love love love the nursery!
You did a great job with the dressers- they look fabulous in the room!
I'm so jealous little girls can have things like chandeliers. I'm thinking it's not really a boy thing...
You are so talented! I love the dresser and for what its worth, the knobs look great on there. What a cute room!
The colors are fun and I love how they're in the dresser too. Great job!
I love the new layout of the girls room!!! You did an awesome job on everything!!
cute rooms!!! it sounds like you got some great deals! and i noticed our audrey's are only 3 days apart! :)
You are a bargain hunter after my own heart! Simply one of the most charming little girls rooms I've seen - love the stripping on the walls and the dresser/changing table drawers.
Very very cute! I love your taste!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. The toy bin came from Target. It was on sale for only $40 last week. Not too shabby :) I LOVE the pink and green theme, obviously, as it matches Lauren's nursery!
I love this room! You have wonderful taste! Thanks for sharing!
Cute room and lots of great deals. I heart Target. I love the chandelier.
My girls also share a room and despite the 5 year age difference, they love it (for now!). Baby girl doesn't settle down at night too well until she knows Big Girl is in bed. Cute room and I hope your girls have a special bond throughout the years!
What a cute bedroom. The painted dressers look GREAT.
I love your nursery, it is so awesome, I made the sunshine plaque hanging on kaylor's wall, I also made all of the picture frames and painted all of the square shadow boxes. I love how you made the bow hanger, that is really great, I think I am going to try that.
what a SWEET sweet room, Kari!
So cute! You found some awesome bargains! I just love the dressers! :)
Beautiful room!
Post a Comment