And, I know this is Thursday.
Sorry about that.
But I couldn't find my thingy for my camera to upload the pictures!
I am sooo thankful for all the armed forces that have secured our freedoms for us.
Especially the Marine in my life, Jackie.
Thank you honey for serving your country and protecting us!
We had a great day!
We started out the day at our Assistant Pastor's house.
Lunch, fellowship and horseshoes...
Could it get any better!?
I submit that it could NOT!!!
Then, it was off to my sister's dad's house for dinner.
Charlotte, Jackie, Audrey, Me, Lisa, Emerson and Levi!
Charlotte, Levi and Audrey!
LOVE this picture! It is so cute!
She disappeared.
When I went to look for her, I found her laying like that
in Mr. Tommy's office!
She said she was "Going to sleep, Mommy. Please leave me alone!"
Well, atleast she said please!
It was a wonderful day filled with family! I love days like that!
It was a wonderful day filled with family! I love days like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment