
Directly from the horse's mouth:
"This is a very special contest week! Submit your best photo to have it be added to our brand-new I ♥ Faces Blurb photo book!"
I had to scour my computer for the BEST picture I have ever taken. HA!
The sad thing is I think the one I entered LAST week was the best picture I have ever taken!
I know they said you could enter one that you have entered before {usually a NO-NO} But since I had JUST joined this picture adventure, I figured I would show off something else!
Then I remembered THIS ONE...
and thought it was a pretty good one, too. I don't care if I win or not. I know I won't, but this picture just makes me soo happy whenever I look at it!
She grew up soo fast! 2 years have just FLOWN by!!!
I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.
8 comments:
oh how cute!
LOL - that is one very cute kiddo! I love the little expression of pure joy!
love the little chessy grin
What a great smile!
this is so cute! :-) i love the grin!
I love this photo of Charlotte! By the way, I totally used her to enter in the professional group. Hope you don't mind!
What a happy little guy!
i know what you mean about playing for the fun of it. and really. this picture is all fun and so adorable
Post a Comment