
This blog carnival was instituted by MckMama. If you have things you wish you maybe hadn't really done, here is a way to admit it, without really admitting it! Get it!? So just go to MckMama's site and join in all the fun!!
I did NOT yell at Charlotte for yelling at me...saying: "Charlotte! WE do not yell!" I would NOT be that mommy!!
I did NOT sleep in this morning while my husband took care of the babies!
I did NOT wake up at 5:30 yesterday morning with Charlotte because she did NOT fall asleep in her highchair at 7 pm the night before!
We did NOT make blueberry muffins with the sun rising, and she did NOT help me wash dishes afterwards!
We were NOT ready to go to church earlier than usual!
I did NOT sit through the morning service..both my children did NOT stay in the nursery and children's church.
I also did NOT sit through the evening service! Oh it was NOT a blessing!
I was NOT thankful that I was able to enjoy both services.....and I was NOT able to sing in the choir on top of that! WOW!
I did NOT nurse Audrey at El Norteno with a bunch of high schoolers right across from me. I did NOT use my brand new nursing cover. I do NOT love it!
I did NOT have a few of the teens gawking at me.
I did NOT have one girl staring at me the ENTIRE time I was NOT nursing.
{I will mention again that I was NOT covered completely...}
I did NOT fall asleep at 4: am this morning while nursing Audrey...I did NOT wake up at 6 with her still in my arms passed out...possibly from a milk coma! haha
Jackie and I did NOT let my mom take Charlotte out to lunch and to the park on Saturday!
I did NOT seal the girls' dresser...I am NOT 2 steps away from finishing the nursery! It has NOT taken me just about 9 months to finish it completely! hahaha
Okay...so join in on the fun. It is NOT therapy...and It is NOT a blast!
1 comment:
If I hadn't gone to El Norteno myself on Saturday, I would be livid that you didn't invite me...j/k. By the way, I forgot to show you how to switch out photos. Remind me next time I'm over there....well, if I'm allowed back after teaching Charlotte to say, "Don't get crazy!"
Post a Comment