Fabulous Friday WAS 2 days ago. But, I am just getting around to it.
I hope noone minds.
Oh well.
I really wanted to participate, and since I didn't see it until yesterday, and I didn't have the picture I wanted on my computer I decided to do it today.
Fabulous Friday is a fun little segment on Well, That's Just Fabulous by Danielle.
This Friday was Fabulous Sunglasses!
I don't have a very good close up picture of ME in my sunglasses on my laptop...this was the best I could find:
I got these sunglasses from our Assistant Pastor's wife after MINE broke. They looked almost identical. She was kind enough to give me her pair after she got a new pair! So, thanks Andrea!!
And, since I didn't get a close up of me...here is Charlotte in a pair about YEARS ago...but never really wore. They have become Charlotte's glasses.
2 comments:
I think it's great that you did Fabulous Friday, even if it was a little late. Love your glasses too!
How sweet of your friend to give you her sunglasses! Love them!
Post a Comment