
Please go visit MckMama's site, even though she did not do a Not Me this week. {no really, she didn't}
I did NOT get in a bad mood at the start of my Sunday.
It did NOT get better....
Well, until this did NOT happen at church last NIGHT:
Me and another nursery worker did NOT leave a newborn (about 4 wks) old alone in the nursery at Church, in his car seat, in a crib, sound asleep. No, we would NOT be that awful.
I did NOT realize that fact the moment I walked into the sanctuary about 3 steps away from the nursery..and I was NOT already in the pew behind his mother! I did NOT accept my defeat by just sitting down with MY baby safely tucked in my arms while the remainder of the unaware congregation sang a hymn. I would NOT be that obvious. Really.
We were NOT totally embarrassed and ashamed.
We do NOT think our nursery privelages should be axed.
I did NOT apologize profusely to the mother during the Master Club Awards Ceremony at Church.
My husband was NOT in the choir, and did NOT see the whole thing!!
I did NOT spend a bunch of time cooking dried lima beans, just to have them stored in the fridge.
I did NOT absolutely love the pictures Jewel took of my girls!!
I do NOT have plans to get them all printed out and hung up in my house!
I am NOT running out of NOT ME's!!
That's it! I'm done!
No comments:
Post a Comment