JEWEL IS AWESOME!!!!!
She came over yesterday to try and take some more pictures of Audrey and Charlotte.
Because we both remember that the first two times for Audrey were evidently torturous!
Well, she posted these on her blog last night. I will link to her, but since they are my kids, and I have already saved them to my computer, I wanted to share them here, too.
But, YOU HAVE TO GO TO HER PAGE!!!
Alright...here you go. And, these weren't even all the ones we went "AWWWW" over!!







Usually Charlotte is more cooperative. But not yesterday. We got a few good ones, more were of her pouting! I can't wait to see those! hahahahahaha
Audrey was usually the one putting up a fight when it came time for her pictures...but Jewel and Audrey were on a roll yesterday! Audrey was being SOOOO good. I guess that is the lot of a mother of 2. One is happy, the other cranky. Very rarely will we catch them in a good mood at the same time, while they are still young. Tell me please that it will get better! If not, feel free to lie to me, okay!? hahahaha
I need to get these photos printed out ASAP!!!!
Alright that's all I really have to say today!
1 comment:
LOL :) Glad you like 'em. I've put up all those and a couple more at the portfolio site. Feel free to steal until I get the DVD to ya.
Post a Comment