Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday


It's that wonderful time of the week again! It's NOT ME Monday!!!
Please join in on all the fun!!!
MCKMAMMA started this, and it has become widely known and widely enjoyed!!
Go to MCKMAMMA's site and show her and Stellan some love!
Hopefully Stellan will be going home to the *thawing tundra* soon!!


I must admit that this post is NOT a little random and certainly NOT all over the place!

I was not thinking of Not Me's while showering this morning.
I did not type this all on my new phone!
I did not just lock my jaw while drinking water out of a cup....what in the world?
I did not get a little embarrassed while reading OHMommy's post here. I certainly am not *sometimes* THAT mom!
I did not have trouble remembering how in the world I got on the internet from my phone the other day. In my defense it was only the 2nd time I did it.
I do not keep hitting the delete button instead of the enter button while typing this post on my blackberry.
I am not slightly annoyed by that.
I did not leave Audrey in the church nursery for the first official time for last night's service.
I was not just a little apprehensive because of all the kids/people in there.
While on the subject of Audrey, she did not sleep from 10 pm until 6 this morning!!!!
I am not saying WOO-HOO at this very fact!!! *she had been waking only once in the night for the last month.
But I am not cautious to not get overly excited. It may have been a one night deal.
Might I add that she did not eat, and she did not go right back to sleep when I put her back in her bassinet.
And, no, she is certainly not still sleeping in her bassinet at almost 3 months.
My wrists are not starting to ache a little!!! *i am not complaning, just saying*
I did not laugh out loud when my Pastor's daughter came up to me and quoted Bon Qui Qui to me.
I was not just a little proud.
I did not have a fabulous weekend!
I did not have my mind blown when my world at church got really small!
I was not surprised at all when I found out a friend of mine did not used to get a ride to school by my ex bf and that her stepmom is not related to GranMa's stepson. AND her sister is not connected to another ex bf of mine!!! All that did not induce an explosion in my head. Can anyone say CRAZY???
{In case that made me sound bad, I only had like 3 boyfriends before I got married. Husband included, mmk?}
I did not laugh a little when after Charlotte got in trouble for saying something she shouldn't have, she tried to get away with saying it again, I cut her off and said "What?" And she looked up at me and pretty much swallowed her words and made a face like "I wasn't going to say anything!!" I did NOT try and stifle my laughter!! Oh it was not hilarious!!!


I think that about covers it! I may have missed some but, that's why we have a Monday every week, right!?

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Emma is not sleeping in her crib for the first time right now. I did not just put it together this morning. She will not be seven months old tomorrow.

Jewel said...

hahaha....i can't believe you typed all that with your phone. Weirdo ;P I just wrote something about not wanted to type a whole blog on my phone and you've actually done it. You're obsessed, I can tell.