Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dreaming

Last night I had the weirdest dream.
I was pregnant with Charlotte and went into labor quickly. And my whole family was there (which was the very opposite of the real delivery, Jackie was there, my sister and a good friend, Dawn.)Anyway, charlotte was born, we went home and a few weeks later I was pregnant again!! (Oh NO...I don't think so!!)My grandma and Aunt Lori met me somewhere out in town and we were walking around talking about her surgery (didn't really happen) and my pregnancy(by this time I was due any day)we agree to meet up at the hospital later. Well, on my way home, I go into labor, Jackie and charlotte rush me to the hospital where Audrey is born when they lay me in the bed!!! She was HUGE! CHUNKY! She looked like she was a 5 or 6 month old baby instead of a newborn. We get discharged about 15 minutes later! HA! Audrey is so big that she doesn't fit in her bassinet, so she had to sleep on her changing table. But, she keeps kicking her legs up so high that they go over her head and flipping her off the table!! The next day I remember that I never called anyone to tell them that she was born, because it happened so fast!! So I called everyone and they all came over. For some reason I was leaving to get something but someone smashed our windshield! The cracked glass was in the shape of a light bulb. I have no clue why. Then I woke up. A little boring but still ever so weird.

No comments: