Our phone service is with Verizon and they have been running a deal lately to
Buy 1 Blackberry Storm, and get the 2nd free!
Jackie had been calling and trying to ge a better deal {all that couponing has gone to his head!!!}
When he finally got the deal he wanted, we resigned our contract with Verizon and got to choose which Blackberry's we wanted. Jackie got the Storm {like the iPhone}
And I got the Blackberry Curve!!!

I haven't even looked at his phone yet!!!! I have hardly put my down!
I am loving the fact that I can check my e-mail, blog comments, what all of you are up to and just about anything else I can do on this laptop, all from my phone. Because of that, it has cut down on the time I spend at home on the laptop. While I am waiting in line somewhere, I can check my e-mail instead of spending 30 minutes of my time at home doing it. OR while I am feeding Audrey, it is MUCH easier to navigate on my phone than it is to do it on a desktop or laptop.
I LOOOVE it!
So, be on the look out for posts from me on the go...or atleast more "on the go" pictures! And, maybe I will get my TWITTER account back up here!! ha ha
4 comments:
Cool! I'm jealous! We don't have Verizon here and those phones are CRAZY expensive with our plan. I have a regular boring phone, lol!
What an awesome phone! I've been coveting it for a long, long time, but have yet to pull the trigger!
Enjoy.
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Pretty :) You should get Jackie to take a pic of you using your phone so we get an idea of what his view is going to be like for the next several months.
Post a Comment