Monday, February 09, 2009

Remember when I said....

Remember when I said Baby Girl has 2 options!? And, that she wasn't going to listen to me?
Well, did she ever prove me wrong.
Not only did she move....but she came OUT last night!

So, last night at 8:36 Audrey Christine graced this world with her beautiful presence!!

She is GORGEOUS!!! Sooo TINY, too! 5 pounds and 3 1/2 ounces, 18 inches!!

I promise to post MANY MANY MANY pictures as soon as I can.
And, to post the EVER hilarious birth story!

We should be able to leave the hospital tonight!!
Charlotte LOVES her already. She got to meet her around 9 last night.

I just want to Thank God for what He has done in our lives, and for bringing this beautiful little girl into our world!! She is healthy, I am doing well. Daddy is doing great too! We are both tired, but great!!!

Anywho. I need to go. Things to do, Audrey to cuddle!!!

Love to you all!!

Kari Lee
Proud mommy to 2 SWEET girls!!!! {did I say YAY! yet!? } okay, YAY!!!!

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Yayyyyy! I am so excited for you. LOVE her name. Audrey is one of my all time favorite names. Post pictures soon! I know that she is beautiful.
Let me know when you get home and maybe I can bring you dinner one night or something.

Hailey said...

PS- I was going to call you last night at like 8:30 to check on you. Weird. Then I thought about calling you this morning but I was scared you were asleep. Little did I know you had already popped her out this morning. If I had called last night... I would have called at a terrible time. Haha!

Sher said...

Hooray!! I can't wait to see the pics!!! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet her. So glad that you may be able to come home tonight!!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!
Can't wait to see pics!

Keri said...

wow!!! I forget to browse blogs for a couple days and you have little girl....Congrats....belated.