And this one won't be much better.
I don't really have time to sit and write out a whole post,
I will have to just start a draft and work on it as I can.
But, I did want to atleast post a picture of my beautiful little girl!!!
Audrey Christine Elwart
5 pounds 3 1/2 ounces 18 inches long



6 comments:
Aw, Kari, congratulations on your beautiful new addition! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. And don't worry- I totally don't think you're a crazy stalker. :) Enjoy your little one!
Aww, Kari you look great!!
Kari,
She is beautiful!
What a cute family!
Lol...time to take down the babynamey :) Your timer for that bun in the oven already went off
Oh gosh! You know how I've been saying that Audrey doesn't look like Charlotte to me? I was looking at some of her pictures tonight, and she looks like you did when you were a baby!
Maybe you can actually claim this one!
Post a Comment