*WARNING...BODILY FLUID POST*
Okay, so I thought for a moment...{ahem, make that about 30 minutes}
that my water had broken.
CHEYEAH!
Wasn't sure how I felt about that.
But, then I found out, after calling my husband, friend down the street
{who came over!! Thank you Christina!!!}
AND the nurse at the hospital
that I was just peeing on myself.
Oh, that's MUCH better, thanks.
I do NOT want to go through the next 3 weeks with a toilet crammed up my butt.
{please excuse the language...,but that is how I feel.}
So...here's hoping she does ONE of 2 things...or BOTH {just as long as she does SOMETHING, right?}
1. MOVE OFF THE BLADDER GIRLFRIEND.
2. Come out.
That's it. Those are her options.
Keep dreaming Kari!!
{Like she is going to listen to me when she is born, WHY would she give me false hope by listening NOW?}
I am trying to upload a video in between potty breaks...but something is wrong. It won't let me.
If anyone knows how to remedy that, let me know! YOU WILL ALL LOVE this video!!!
My child is a genius. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying.
2 comments:
That is funny.... I went through that with my first, but it was more of a leak... gross! =)
The video thing is right by the photo uploader. I have gotten one to go through, but it takes FOREVER. Good luck!
yikes, looks like pregnancy gets even better:/
Post a Comment