Saturday, February 14, 2009

Please Pray

Hey all,


I had started Audrey's birth story last night, but that is not what I am posting about at 6:30 this Saturday morning.
Charlotte started getting sick about Wednesday.
Coughing, runny/stopped up nose.
And, I thought, GREAT!! My almost 2 year old is going to get sick...and be pitiful.
Then, it is going to get to Audrey! My almost week old!
That cannot be good.
Well, I think it has.
Last night, I took the nasal aspirator to her nose to get some boogers.
And, they kept coming! I mean, 4 times out of ONE nostril!!
So, I prayed......
Then, just about an hour ago, I woke up to feed her and she had snot all around her nose.
And, you could hear it in her nose.
So, I am going to take her to the doctor today.
Also, this evening I started feeling it in my nose and throat.
Jackie came home this afternoon saying that HE did not feel good either.
So...my family of four has quickly come down with something.
Please pray for all of us.
But especially for little Audrey!
She will be week old tomorrow, and I hate that she is sick so soon after birth.
She is so little, and helpless.
I just hope and pray it won't turn into something serious.
Please PRAY!

Thanks.

Kari


1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hey girl! I am praying. Doesn't it stink when everyone is sick but you still have to be a mama and wife. Let me know what the doctor says. I am sure all is fine. Also put a few drop of nasal spray in Audrey's nose and then use the bulb to get it all out. That helped Emma so much when she was snotty. What am I saying? She still is! Anyway, know that I am praying for you all.