Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!



Today is the start of a brand new year.

One noone has ever seen before.

What will it bring?

Will it bring more love?

Will it bring more pain?

Only God knows what 2009 will bring!!

I am glad I don't know.

Atleast about the "more pain" part.

I, like many of you, am reflecting on this past year.

Thanks to Kelly's post I read last night,

I decided to do a little bit more reflecting, and put it in words and pictures.


Throughout the past few years,

I have been very guilty of keeping my agenda books as a sort of diary throughout the year.

2008 will be no exception to that rule.

I know, I need to throw some of them out....

but, I actually enjoy skimming back through the pages

to see where I was and when...and such.


This past year has been full of blessings.

Probably a lot I have forgotten about already.

But anyway,


Let's get started, shall we!?


Here is a look back at the year through


Charlotte's firsts, small things, and some big things!!!



To start out on a cute note...the year began with a MESS!!!







In February
We celebrated a full year of Little Charlotte!!



March brought us


Charlotte's first Egg hunt!




April

Brought Charlotte's 1st
{and only}
Jumpin' Monkey playdate!





May

Gave us the opportunity to
take Charlotte to the beach for the first time

{even if it was the Sound side!!}




June

Brought me the opportunity

to be a mother to 2 children!!

Although TECHNICALLY that won't be
until March 2009!!



July

We spent A LOT of time at the Splash Park this month in 2008!!!



August


Brought an


4 year Wedding Anniversary


And a trip to the beach!


{Technically not her first..but..

technically her first. haha}





September


Brought Charlotte's FIRST airplane ride.

She was SUPER!!!





Also, brought Charlotte's {2nd} trip


to Michigan for her Papa's


60th Birthday Bash!




October


Brought us BIG GIRL PANTIES!!!!



And, her first


Pig-tails!


{this is the best they have EVER looked!}




November


Brought Charlotte


her first Big Girl Birthday Party!




December


Brought the Big Girl bed!!




And, of course Christmas!


But, I already posted all those pictures!




And, one blessing not for me directly,

but for our family:


My sister is pregnant!!!!







HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
























1 comment:

Keri said...

Those pics are adorable! If I have a little girl I REALLY want her to be able to rock the pig tails.