Monday, December 29, 2008

30 1/2 weeks..and 3 days of Christmas!









We celebrated Christmas 3 different days this year!!
It was so much fun!
Jackie and I decided to do things a little differently;
So, we had "our" Christmas almost a week early!
I don't have any still shots of this, but a video.....
not available for the blog, though. Sorry.

It was just the three of us....errr....4 of us!
Charlotte didn't get a whole load from us,
but we knew she was going to make out like a bandit
with everyone else, so we were not worried about it.

She did get :

- a pair of Princess Shoes {she picked them out herself!!}
- a Kitchen Set
- a toddler bed/mattress
- a tea set
- food for the kitchen set
And her stocking held :
- princess camera
- wooden toy train {Target $1 spot, baby!!!}

Okay, when I lay it out like that, it comes out to a lot
....monetarily, anyways! haha

But, she got the toddler bed earlier...by a few weeks
{it really shouldn't count as a present...LLLONG story}
but we got that and the mattress before Christmas.

Then, we had Christmas on Christmas day
with my dad at our house,

-she got -Dora boots/set of blocks/a ladybug beanbag chair/wal-mart shopping cart/babydoll/lots of stocking goodies/Dora bathtub toy/Princess Memory Game





My Granddaddy and Nana at our house,

- a babydoll.


and then with my GranMa at her house.
- Dora bathtub toys{2}
-rain coat
-shirt
- Dora book
-Misc. bath toys!

The Friday after Christmas was spent with my Mom, sister and her husband.





From my Mom and Sister
{I kind of mixed their presents together}:
-a dress and turtleneck
-sweater dress
-a matching shirt and onesie for her and her little sister!! AWW!
-a sit-n-spin
-a doll house with accessories
-princess pj's with slippers
-black boots {she got those early! I couldn't wait to get her in those!!!}
-Cinderella Doll






I think that's it. If I left anything out, sorry!!!

Charlotte was very blessed this year.
And, because of that, we {Jackie and I} were also blessed!
Thank you to my family for loving Charlotte so much.
Not just because of the things you bought her, but, I know you bought
all that BECAUSE you love her!
Well, that's it for now. I am exhausted.
Since I started typing this post,
we recieved a visitor for the night and day tomorrow,
opened his Christmas gift,
watched my husband and he put it together,
I read Charlotte about 10 books, and put her to bed,
and my stomach started growling...again.
Good night!

No comments: