Monday, January 05, 2009

Wal-Mart and Baby Bumps

I just asked Charlotte if she wanted to go to Wal-Mart.
You want to know her response?!
YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
Then, she asked her pop-tart.
She just walked out of the room,
saying "bye-bye Mommy! Pop-tart! Wal-Mart!!!
Cute kid, huh?
That would be a "cute-r" story if the other week when we
went to Wal-Mart she DIDN'T say:
"LOOK MOMMY!!! Wal-Mart, HOME!!!"
Yes. My child thinks we live at Wal-Mart.
"Funny-er" thing is that we don't really go there THAT often.
Except for right before Christmas, we did go a lot.
Maybe that's where this is coming from.

Anywho.

32 weeks pregnant.
I cannot believe I am almost done!
I had Charlotte at 38 weeks,
so let's see how different these two girls are going to be!

This is me now. With Baby #2!!

This is me about the same time with Charlotte!!!


No comments: