This week will be pretty much NOT busy.
For Charlotte and me anway.
But, I figured one sure-fire way to get me back into blogging would be to post
our weekly activities (that I am aware of atleast THAT Sunday or Monday)
So I can post it on a Sunday or Monday.
Today: I haven't even made it out of my pajama's yet.
And I am totally fine with that.
Charlotte on the other hand, has already had 2 accidents,
so the pants are different....(2 times)
But the shirt is still the one she went to bed in.
And, again, I am fine with that.
I have though, swiffered my floors,
moved a box that was way to heavy for me to move, but it was driving me crazy,
dusted most of my house, and am currently washing AND drying clothes.
Yes, it is possible to be lazy and productive at the same time.
I have no intentions of leaving the house at all today.
Hopefully something will not happen, so I can continue on with that plan.
Tuesday:
Will be busier.
I will be getting dressed.
That's a step in the right direction.
9:15 is Storytime at the Library
1:00, A lunch date with a really good friend of mine, Emily.
You know what that means, adult conversation.
YAY!!
Tomorrow will not be just a day full of : Charlotte don't do that.
Charlotte stop it.
Charlotte get out of the toilet.
Charlotte do not climb on the .....
You get the picture.
Although, Charlotte will be with me.
But, in between the "CHARLOTTE!!!"s
There will be a conversation between two grown-ups!
7:00 pm, Christina will be dropping off her 2 kids
Tyler and Jordan, so she can go to class until 9.
Tyler is 10, and Jordan is 16 months (I think).
Then, rest and relaxation....JUST KIDDING.
Wednesday:
We get to go to Church!!
And, again, getting dressed Wednesday will be a priority
Atleast at some point during the day.
So, nothing until 7:30 on Wednesday.
Thursday:
So far, nothing.
Friday:
So far, nothing.
Saturday:
2:00 pm The Summerlin Family Reunion
Sunday:
10:00 am Sunday School
11:00 am Morning Service
12:30 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Naps
4:00 pm "Dram-ata" Practice
5:00 pm Choir Practice
6:30 pm Evening Service
8:00 pm McDonald's
That's our week. Hope you enjoyed it. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment