Monday, November 17, 2008

Something New

I would like to try something new for those of you that actually read this blog!

And, if noone else really enjoys it, I do!



I have been doing a Bible study the last few weeks,

and I was hoping you all would indulge me and let me share it with you.



Here is the plan:



Everyday, (hopefully) I will post a topic and a few Bible verses to go along with it.

I will pick ONE verse to completely write out,

the rest are up to you (considering I have already done this!!)



YOUR mission, should you choose to accept it, will be:

1. Get a notebook (loose-leaf would be best)

2. Write the topic for the day at the top of each page.

3. Look up the verses and write them in the notebook under that topic.



Simple, right?!

And, afterwards, when reading your Bible and you come across a verse that fits under a topic you have in the notebook,

you can add it to that page

(or add pages as the case will probably be)



Alright, sounds good.



If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask away!

I will do my best to have an answer for you.



I will start out with the first one today.





My God is Able



Daniel 3:17

Romans 4:21

II Corinthians 9:8

Ephesians 3:20

Jude 24



The one that helped me most would have to be :



II Corinthians 9:8



And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:





Alright, that's all there is to it.



Simple, right?



I hope you all will join me in learning more

about the one, true, wonderful God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ!



And, if you are going to do it, let me know,
so I can pray for you,
and help encourage you.

I know I needed that when I was doing this!

No comments: