Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's play CATCH-UP!

I want to do more talking blogs, and not so many pictures.
But, let's face it

everyone would rather see Charlotte's face

than read my ramblings.

I have some really cute pictures of her

but I cannot seem to get them off my camera!

It is sooo frustrating.

Well, somehow I managed to get photos off my camera

but only from today and yesterday.

BUMMER.

BUT, I did manage to take a picture of me yesterday.

I haven't even thought about taking pictures of the belly this time around

That stinks for the new baby girl.

But, I will try and do better from here on out. (literally, I suppose)

So, here are a few snaps from yesterday and today.



26 weeks!!


Charlotte: Fresh from a nap



Show me your mean face!!


Charlotte LOVES this shirt.

She would wear it everyday if I let her!

If you are looking closely,

You can see her pj shirt under the "RELLA" shirt.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello...Charlotte is getting insanely big. I started a blog. Scary thought.