Monday, October 09, 2006

Just a bump on a.....log?

Here they are ladies and gentlemen! The (apparently) long awaited photos of me pregnant!! As I was loading these pictures, I looked at them (duh) and I couldn't believe my eyes! In the last week I have recieved this belly that you are now looking at! Last week it was not like this! just a slight little bump. now you can plainly see that I am pregnant. I am both happy and terrified! And it is only getting bigger! Being pregnant is awesome, and terrifying. But more good than bad, of course! The baby was moving so much yesterday. It seems like I get 5 or more kicks every 2 hours or so, and now I THINK I feel it flipping, or rolling! So, it is very thrilling. Well, I hope to post more soon! And I promise that when I get bigger I will post more pictures! I hate that you guys feel left out!




4 comments:

Sher said...

Pregnancy suits you well. You're adorable. How exciting!!! Thanks for putting the pics up. It was sure worth the wait.

Love you.

The SC Elwarts said...

I just asked Lauren if she remembered who Uncle Jackie and Aunt Kari's dog is and she actually said Sidney.

The SC Elwarts said...

Lauren remembers your names, too. She no longer calles Jackie "Josh". :) Oh! When I went to Bible Study this morning. I told her she was going to nursery at church and she asked if Emily was going to be there.

lizann said...

YEAH! You are too cute! Keep those pic's updated with the belly! Makes us feel like we are part of it!
Liz