Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good friends




Well, we FINALLY all got together after about a year! I live about 2 hours away from my 2 best friends, and we could never find time to meet up. And, what better time to do just that, than a birthday. Luckily for them, Toni and Jessi's birthdays just happen to be days apart!! I went to Kinston Monday the 16th of October to help Jessi celebrate at Pizza Villa for dinner. Then I went out to Greenville on the 18th, to meet up with Toni for lunch. And, then we surprised Jessi at work at Wal Greeens! Monday was the first time Jessi and I had seen each other since I got pregnant, and the first time Toni saw me since she OR I had gotten pregnant. ( Toni is in the white shirt.) This was so much fun and we all decided to NEVER go that long without hanging out again! We will see how that goes, though! So here is the picture! We took it at Walgreens were Toni and Jessi both work. My shirt, in case you can't read it, says: "I Can Grow People". I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!! I hope to post more soon!



Love to you all,

Kari Lee

1 comment:

Sher said...

Cute Picture. Glad you were able to get together with your friends for their birthdays.