Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BABY NEWS

Guess who is making their presence known!? The Baby, that's who!!

Monday morning I felt the baby punch or kick 3 times in a row!! I called Jackie as soon as I felt it and realized what it was. It was really cool (there has to be a better word for it, but cool is all I can come up with!) I was and still am very excited!

THEN, as if that wasn't enough for me in one day, Jackie and I were playing SIMS on the XBOX, and I felt the Baby kick again; I told Jackie and he lept up from the couch and came over to see! I lifted my shirt over my belly, and there it was!! I felt it, and we both SAW it!! It was sooo COOL!!! (there's that word again!) It was AWESOME!! (that's better!!) Jackie put his hand on my belly, and he felt it too!

AWESOME!!!

Okay, that's all I have for now!! Hope to post more soon!!

2 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

How exciting. To me, that was always the huge turning point in the pregnancy when I finally comprehended the fact that there was a live baby inside of me. Anyway, that's so cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...could it really be the awesome Jackie, a fellow Light:) I wondered what ever happened to you?! I heard you got married, nice to "meet" you Kari:) (Jackie and I traveled on the Northern Lights together in college and went to the same church after I graduated.) WOW...and a baby, congrarts to you both!! VERY exciting!! :) I must admit, when you wonder how people you used to see daily are doing, this blogging world has come in handy for updates:)

How much longer in the MC?? I have LOTS of friends in the Air Force (since I live next to the base out here in AZ). My uncle is getting shipped back to Japan...he says he will retire from the MC. I am still a BIG fan of those military folks:)

Give me a shout and let me know what's new with you bud!
~Dana

PS--You look very sharp bud...a much thinner Jackie:) yet deep down, I'm sure your the same guy:) lol