GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Jackie and I had our ultrasound Wednesday morning, and it was quite obvious that we were going to have a girl!
She is very healthy and developing quite well. The Technician said she weighed about 1 pound and 5 ounces, and is about the length of a Barbie Doll , how appropriate ;) All of her organs are developing well, and in the right place. Baby Girl Elwart didn't want to give us a profile shot, I suppose she just wanted her picture taken!! (GOOD GIRL!!!) The technician also said that she was hanging out pretty low, and is very active, especially when she was shaking my stomach to get her to move over on her back!! (which she never did) We have video also, of her and her heartbeat, but I do not have one single clue as to how to get it on here, so we will all just have to wait until Jackie can get around to it.
Until then, here are a few pictures, she is looking right at the camera!! And in one she seems to be singing! (wishful thinking maybe!?) Well, enjoy!!!
We couldn't be more excited!!!!!!
2 comments:
Yah! I'm so glad that you decided to find out what you're having. Congratulations on a little girl. :)
Yeah!!! Congratulations! So Excited for you guys. Hope to see you soon!
Praying for you!
Liz
Post a Comment