Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Updates!!
Well, at 8:30 this morning Jackie and I were at the OB/GYN for my 16 week appointment. Basically all it was for was to hear the baby's heart beat (good, very good, by the way) and to get a blood test from ME..(Ugh) to test the baby for Cystic Fibrosis and Down Syndrome. And, it was OVER. I do not go back until November 8th for an ultrasound, and an appointment with a midwife. SOOO....that's about it! I really don't have anything else to report. I no longer feel sick (unless I don't eat for more than 4 hours). I feel pretty good for the most part. I still get a little pain in my sides every now and again, but other than that, pretty good! I have already said that like 200 times in this post, right?! Oh well! The belly is beginning to stick out a little, and people are starting to acknowledge the fact that I am indeed pregnant!!! Finally, people just wouldn't take my word for it!!! Anywho....I think about 10 sentences ago I said I didn't have anything else to say..again I say OH WELL!! Alright, enough of my ramblings! Hope to post more soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH! I was waiting for a new post! You need to post more and let us know how your pregnancy is so we, who are far away can feel like we are there! Miss you guys!
I second Liz's comment, plus, we need pictures of your growing belly. This is the only time in your life when it's considered cute to have a belly and gain all sorts of weight. Have you decided if you're going to find out what your having?
Post a Comment