Today was the best day ever! Not only was it our Anniversary (2 years), but it was also the day our first ultrasound was scheduled! We had very good pictures, mainly because my bladder was about to pop....oh, I digress; the baby was VERY active, he/she even bounced on it's head for a few seconds! (that definitely does NOT reflect my activity lately! ) Also, the baby had a very strong heartbeat, normal for a 9 week, 2 day old. (making my due date NOW March 7th.) And it will change again and again I am sure. We could see the baby almost immediately. As soon as I did, I began to cry. Did I say cry? I believe the word I am searching for is BAWL!!! Until today it wasn't real to me. I knew I was pregnant, but seeing it there on the screen was the greatest experience THUS far!!



At 9 weeks, he/she is only about an Inch long. But, it is soooo weird for me to look at these pictures and say that he/she is inside of me growing! WOW! What an amazing thing! Anyhow. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures, we know we did and will continue to until we get to meet little Jackie Jr. or Kari II!!
4 comments:
Yeah! Im so thrill for you guys and praying for a healthy pregnancy! It was so good to see you guys and cant wait until Christmas to see that little pooch of yours!
Fun times! I completely understand that whole final realization that you're pregnant. It's a real live baby in there. It's pretty crazy! Anyway, congrats again.
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys. Those pics turned out great. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see you guys and your little baby.
Awesome! Congrats on the great news! :)
Post a Comment