Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Doctor Update
Well, it has been officially confirmed.....we are having a baby! So, now all there is to do is eat, sleep and breathe "baby"!!! On August 2nd, I go in for an OB Orientation which consists of lots of paper work, and blood work ("yay's" not included!) Then on August 4th (our 2 year anniversary) (feel free to "YAY!") we go to the "dating ultrasound". All you mothers AND fathers out there already know what I am talking about, so for those of you that don't know...it's so they can "see" the baby, and make sure the size of the fetus corresponds with the estimated age they have come up with. But, all I really care about is that it will be the first ultrasound!!!!! THEN....on August 8th, I am scheduled to go in for a complete physical. (Do I really feel the need to explain that one? No.) So, that about catches everyone up. And, I will post more as the time comes! And, if you are at all wondering how I am coping...great! I feel tired, hungry and sick most of the time...but, I am enjoying the peace while it lasts!! haha. Just kidding! Oh wait, no I'm not! Well, thanks for looking at the blog! Can't wait to post more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our biggest congrats. It's like the Johnson & Johnson commercial says, "Having a baby changes everything." By the way, I'm sure I don't have to say it, but make sure Jackie is there for that ultrasound. It's so cool to see the heartbeat.
Post a Comment