Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Great NEW DEVELOPMENT
Most of you already know about my relationship with my mother's family, or the LACK of one. Well, the other day I recieved a surprise in my inbox, an e-mail from my cousin Sonya!!! I e-mailed her back in response to her questions for me and asked her some of my own. Well, I also sent her our home number and she called me this morning!! It was wonderful to hear her voice and to catch up on things we have missed out on. Which was A LOT! She is engaged to be married, soon! And we also had something in common, she and I both had pericarditis! How weird!!! She had it 4 years ago, and I had it 3 years ago. She had a more severe case, though. She was hospitalized for months, as opposed to my one week, and had to have open heart surgery to fix it. But, she is fine now, so that is a blessing. So, I have spoken to one more family member from that side . Thank God for that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kari, I'm so glad to hear that you were able to be in contact with your cousin. That is so awesome how the Lord works in ways we can not imagine.
Love,
Sher
That's pretty cool. OH!!! By the way, I was watching this talk show yesterday and the girl from My Name is Earl was on there. Anyway, the host was asking where she was from. She said that she was from Kinston, NC. I immediately thought of you guys. (Not that I don't think of you guys any other time, it was just one of those timimg things.) Anyway, I was so excited. I immediately called Scott. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know we are thinking about you.
Yeah, I have met her a few times in Kinston. I know her, and I don't like her...LOL Anyway! Thanks for the thought!! haha!
And to think that celebrities seem so nice on TV.
Post a Comment