Thursday, November 10, 2005

Funny stuff at the Gym

I went to the gym Tuesday night for my fitness evaluation, but all they did was get my measurements! I go back next week for my FIRST workout with a trainer! WOO--HOO!
So, they measured me and the guy was just laughing at them...LOL He said my thigh was one inch SMALLER than his ARM!! WOW! And, ladies you know they have to measure your bust too, right!? Well, he said, "I have to do this, but I am not getting fresh with you". And I replied: "it's okay, My husband is a Marine, when he gets back I can just have him kill you." So Tuesday was a pretty funny day for all!! haha....I can't wait to go workout!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Sher said...

Sounds like a fun evening. Good idea using Jackie to beat him up for you. I bet he was pretty scared after that. :)

Love,
Sher