Wednesday, November 02, 2005

YAY!!!

I did something for myself last night, something that I have wanted to do for a LONG, LONG, very LONG time. I joined a yoga class!!! I went out to a Spa, that a friend of mine from church goes to, and got the GRAND tour. After I saw all they offerered, Iwas sold.....SO, I joined!! I know it was a little spontaneous; but it felt right! So here I am, a little over 12 hours since my VERY FIRST yoga class and I feel great! A little tired, from TOO MUCH SLEEP!!! lol. BUT, that is great news!
I am going to be attending every yoga class and also a class called Body Pump, AND a spinning class (aka: bicycling)Three different classes a week, and I plan on going swimming on the days I don't have classes! I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to top it all off, Carol told me today that if there was a class I wanted to go to during the day, that she would NOT have a problem with me leaving Sammy in the Spa's nursery. I don't think I will be doing that, but it is nice to know I can!
Things here are beginning to look up, especially since I have a round about date to expect Jackie home....here it comes: The first 2 weeks in March!!!! That is a lot better than anytime between the end of Feb, to the beginning of May. I miss him terribly. And even though I have family here, I still feel very alone here. The past couple of months have been very difficult, even up to yesterday, But like I said, things are beginning to look up. I am betting that the prayers are working!! Thank you to all that have been praying for me and contunue to do so! I love you guys! You will be hearing happier things from me in the future!!

2 comments:

Sher said...

Yay!!! How exciting, that you are getting involved in doing stuff. That's awesome that you have the round about date for Jackie's arrival. I can't wait to see you guys again. Call me when you get a chance sometime. Love you,

The SC Elwarts said...

I'm glad that you finally have a better idea of when Jackie's coming home. I'm excited that you are doing all that stuff. It sounds like fun, but so help me, if you get even skinnier, well.... let's just say, I won't be happy. :) Anyway, I hope things continue to go better.