Saturday, December 14, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

Dorothy had the right idea, there, in The Wizard of Oz.  Like Dorothy, I have been on a long journey and have been so far away from home.  The Thursday before Thanksgiving, I clicked my heels and my husband drove the miles to get US home.  That's right.  I have been home since Thanksgiving and it was a blessed home coming!  I was very thankful to walk through our door and sit on my own couch and my girls could be in their own rooms.  Thank the Lord for bringing me to my earthly home!


Sadie turned 3 years old on the 26th and we had an amazing cake donated to us from a sweet SWEET lady in a neighboring town.






I hit the 100 day post transplant milestone!  




Also, big news.  I turned 30 since being home!  Woo Hoo!?  I wasn't excited about it last year, but once you get sick, your perspective changed.  30 didn't sound so bad.  I desperately wanted to live to see 30.  And, I did! Praise the Lord!  He really has been so amazing and awesome.  Only He can truly be behind ALL  of this.




And, because we know how much I do blog posts, around here, I am just going to go ahead and say Merry Christmas! And, Happy New Year!  I pray the Lord will bless you all this year!!



No comments: