Tuesday was my little girl's 2nd BIRTHDAY!!
Where in the world did that come from?
She is 2!!! WOW!
Audrey,
My sweet middle child.
There is so much I could say about you.
You are a curious little monkey {just like your favorite cartoon : curious george}
You LOVE music and dancing around the kitchen with your sisters
Audrey, you adore cooking.
Pouring the water in the bowl or stirring is your favorite {and pretty much all you can do right now anyways, so it works out}
Your big sister is golden in your eyes.
You do everything she does.
I love listening to y'all play together.
Sadie, the newest member of our little family, is the apple of your eye.
The morning is not complete without a "Hey Sadie" and a good morning kiss from you.
You are a doting big sister, too. When Sadie starts to cry, you make sure I am doing my job and call my attention to her : " UH-OH Mommy! Sadie "TRYING" ." And I could pretty much eat you up with a big ole spoon!!
At 2 you already love to sing and have some favorite songs. Like, Come as a Child, from the kids Christmas program this past year. Everytime we get in the van you beg to listen to it.
Some of your favorite things:
Books! You LOVE to read.
Eating; you can put a dent in any dish!
giggling.
getting on "daddy's couch" and waiting for him to come TICKLE YOU!
Bananas
Milk
Playing Doctor
Coloring
You are also ever so polite.
You are my Miss Manners.
Whenever someone sneezes or coughs, you ALWAYS say "Bless You!"
Most of the time I don't have to prompt you to say Thank you.
You say you're welcome.
You also are the first {before Charlotte anyway} to offer up an "I'm Sorry".
You love to talk on the phone. Anytime I am on it, you HAVE to talk.
You also love to say : "I WUB YOU."
Audrey, your family WUBS you, too!






No comments:
Post a Comment