Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Place your bets, ladies!!

I am thinking of doing a giveaway for a pillowcase dress.  Of YOUR choice.  Or MINE if you want to leave it up to me.....

What do you think!?

Here's the deal:

1. Be a follower of my blog

2. Give your best guess as to when you think Baby Elwart will grace us with her presence.

That's it.

But, please, one comment per entry....just let me know you follow and what your date/guess is.

I will, obviously, have to wait until AFTER she gets here to pick the winner, but I will close the contest tomorrow night, Thursday November 18th at 10 p.m.

So, get your guesses in, because I have no clue when she is coming!!!

Here are some stats:

I am due November 30th.
I am 38 weeks and 1 day as of today {wednesday Nov. 17th}
I delivered Charlotte at 38 weeks and 1 day.
I delivered Audrey at 36 weeks on the dot.

So there ya go.  Make your guess today!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't put a pillowcase dress on my boys but I can give one as a present :)

My guess is Nov 26 (Black Friday)

Toni said...

I will go with tuesday next week. I feel bad to make you wait any longer than that. And I hope you go sooner.

Jony said...

I can't let Jackson wear a pillowcase dress either but it would make a great gift! My guess is Thanksgiving Day!

Diana said...

I follow your blog! My guess is November 28!!!

Anonymous said...

This Sunday...... Sorry you will have to miss church!

Hailey said...

posted this on facebook earlier but i will post here too...

thursday... thanksgiving day. that is the day your sweet turkey nugget will arrive. ;-)

Susan Elwart said...

I know I'm late, but I'm going for 11/24.