Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been a horrible blogger lately.  I just haven't felt like sharing much.
Sad, I know.

We have had a lot going on, and one thing in particular is NOT happening.
NO BABY YET!!

I was under the assumption that since she is my 3rd baby, that she would come EARLY...and fast. 
Well, so far...NOT early.  Tuesday I will be 38 weeks.  She is already pretty much full term at 37 weeks...sooooo WHAT IS SHE WAITING FOR!!! 
Don't get me wrong, I love my girls.  I LOVED being pregnant.  But, enough is enough people! I feel like I have been pregnant for the past 4 years of my life.  Let me break it down for you this way:

Got pregnant with Charlotte 2006, born February 2007.  Nursed for 15 months until I found out I was pregnant in the summer of 2008.
Audrey was born February 2009, nursed for 1 year almost exactly...then that same month became pregnant with baby #3.

WHEW! Crazy, right!?

On top of her not being here yet, Jackie and I cannot seem to find a name that we can both agree on.
We have a list of names. Which we have done for Charlotte AND Audrey...but, my favorite names he hates and vice versa.  It is soo nerve racking! I just want to have a COUPLE of names...not 20 to choose from!
So, who knows what this baby is going to end up being named!! 
Maybe she will surprise us and come out a boy {like Jackie thinks is totally possible} because I have ONE name in mind for a HIM.  HA!  Poor girl! I love her, really I do! I just cannot wait to meet her and find out WHO she will be!

No comments: