Friday, August 13, 2010

The Toledo Zoo

On the 6th of August, our family {Sher, Joy, 3 other Elwart family groups, and a friend of Joy's} all met up at the Toledo Zoo.

It was Charlotte and obviously Audrey's first Zoo experience and they were so excited!! Okay, so I was so excited!
I won't post every picture we took of the Animal Kingdom for your sakes and my own!  But, you know which animals they have at a zoo and which they don't, right!?  Lots of pictures, few words...those are the best posts from me, aren't they!?



I am soo surprised she stood there!






Getting ready to ride the Safari Train..off to see the Giraffes!
{apparently they are Charlotte's NEW FAVORITE..}


Did you know they have domestic dogs at this zoo....and Elephants that wear Peaches and Cream!?



Another "puppy" testing out her agility.


Buzz Buzz!
This girl LOVES a bee costume.




If only it were THIS easy...


Don't judge...I am 24 weeks preggo and exhausted.... :)



My girls with 2 of their cousins Spencer and Whitney


Audrey's favorite animals were of the monkey variety....







She finally conked out on the way out of the Zoo...



And last, but not least of all :

Just a "FEW" of the grandkids!!


We all had a great time!!
The girls were so well behaved. I think they were just soaking it all in!

I cannot wait to take them back to the Zoo when they are a little bit older.
I LOVE family vacays.


No comments: