Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a.....



GIRL!!!!!

We went to the OB today. They did an ultrasound to see exactly how far along I was.
As soon as the technician put it on my belly, up popped her girl parts! 
She was BUTT up!! Prime positioning.

We are sooo excited!
There is going to be a lot of estrogen in this house. 
But it is wonderful!

*EDITED: Oh! And, I am officially due on November 30th!

I will post some pictures of the ultrasound as soon as I can get them scanned in.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.
I am going to be home with 2 sick babies all week...Pediatrician says its Bronchitis.
Yay. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! (on the girl, not bronchitis)

Jewel said...

Yay for the girl, boo for bronchitis. Glad you got to see the doc though. Poor Audrey just looked miserable the last couple of times I saw her.